Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0063)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: positive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VI: The Evil
- not need to explain this limited good as something positive as
- as something positive. If one hears Augustine talking about the
- nothing positive, but is something solely negative. We do not
- cannot speak about it as about something positive. However, if
- negative as something positive! By this picture, it may
- nineteenth century gave, that the evil is nothing positive. It
- may be possible that one deals with nothing positive; but these
- “non-positive” is just as negative as, for example,
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VIII: Voltaire
- what we have found as the positive, as the continuing in the
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture X: Homunculus
- science can mostly affirm the positive aspects of these
- Title: Evil and Spiritual Science
- something positive; but in the end a human being in his/her
- something positive, as little as the shadows that are cast
- forth by the light, need to be explained as something positive.
- nothing positive, but are simply something negative. We do not
- positive. But if one turns around when it is cold, with no furs
- something very positive! This image should make it fully clear,
- anything positive. It may be that in this regard, we have
- nothing to do with anything positive; but this “not
- positive” is precisely as negative as cold is compared
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: