Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0063)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: relation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Michelangelo
- relation to artists of earlier ages who worked within the same field.
- inter-relationship. They could permeate their whole organism with
- and the work of art has some relation to us only when we direct our
- to the statue of David; and let us look at him in relation to what we
- stands at the opening of the modern age in the same relation to art
- times, he has some special relation to the soul of others who affect
- and which makes it clear what our relation is to him, and how we
- close relation with the soul which moves and surges through the world.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture I: The Spiritual World and Spiritual Science
- realise that a similar relation exists between spiritual
- relation of the modern spiritual science to the current of
- past life, you had a relationship to this or that person.
- developed once as relation to persons will enjoy life; but you
- completely that instead of the old patriarchal relation of
- employers and employees quite different relations have taken
- patriarchal relation. Wilson now demands that one creates
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture II: Theosophy and Antisophy
- relation between theosophy and that what rebels in the human
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture III: Spiritual Science and Denomination
- how the matters are and to leave everybody free which relation
- relation of both.
- relation of spiritual research to the spiritual, a life in the
- spiritual science originates, how can one imagine its relation
- one wants to have some completeness representing the relation
- beings can only take a rather indirect share of the relation of
- Without our complete witness, the relation of our body to the
- this relation is confused to recover it by means of a remedy
- and the like? How much is in the relation of the human being to
- of his relation to the spiritual universe. He feels supported
- by this spiritual universe, and he feels his relation to it in
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture IV: On Death
- Besides, Max Müller is not a negative mind in relation to
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture V: The Meaning of Immortality of the Human Soul
- imperfect in relation to what they must become once, and what
- spiritual researcher realises that he develops relations with
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VII: The Moral Basis of Human Life
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VIII: Voltaire
- Thus, we see the relation of Voltaire to
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture IX: Between Death and Rebirth of the Human Being
- the gate of death, he experiences something in relation to his
- connection, a relationship to this experience of thoughts, and
- unbalanced relation in life, with whom we were related by
- In the spiritual world, the relation
- However, just the most different relations
- attains a new relation to the body where he also hurries up to
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture X: Homunculus
- far into Homunculism in relation to the soul that they wanted
- pleasant relation not only to his publisher, but also to his
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture XI: Spiritual Science as a Treasure for Life
- relation of the soul to the body when it is awake is connected
- breathes in the right relation to the outside world, spiritual
- Title: Evil and Spiritual Science
- relation to the physical sense-world: that the latter must make
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: