Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0063)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sort
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Michelangelo
- series of events occurring in some sort of sequence and never
- their hand or foot. The Greeks could feel this sort of thing —
- a statue of Zeus, for instance, his soul was permeated with a sort of
- This sort of example can
- it even has still a sort of Byzantine quality. Yet if we note carefully
- to be nights during which human faculties pass into a sort of rest
- of Greek sculpture had to pass through a sort of formative period in
- the block and at first made it a sort of image of his thoughts. This
- can be seen waking out of a sort of world existence into that of man.
- Sibyls look like a sort of shadow of Aristotle, the man who raised
- as a sort of revelation of super-sensible powers; there is nothing really
- life. He was a sort of hybrid, still part of the old but already
- things which by a sort of spiritual compulsion I always look at
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture II: Theosophy and Antisophy
- as traders; but there is a third sort of people, they come only
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture X: Homunculus
- chooses all possible ways. He comes to a spa resort, and there
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: