Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0063)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Michelangelo
- receive from the form of the hard stone the feeling that what lies
- soul devises: when people see a block of stone before them, there is
- nature. Each type of stone calls for its own specific form, and each
- looked at the stone he felt that thus the hand must lie and thus the
- secrets hidden in the stone; that after all is what plastic art
- never create in bronze or other materials what he did in stone.
- direct the times. The very stone was to carry to later ages the
- in all his works, whether he worked in stone or in color, we find a
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture V: The Meaning of Immortality of the Human Soul
- as we see a world of animals, plants, stones, mountains, seas
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: