Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0063)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: transform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Michelangelo
- Libyan, we see in them, though transformed, what we must call the
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture I: The Spiritual World and Spiritual Science
- transforming the outer material world civilisation and
- soul can take up that way is transformed in it and becomes that
- as he is, it is also true that he only must transform himself
- being must transform himself only, so that the slumbering
- earth. This is nothing else than his transformed wishes that
- former life on earth that it is not a transformed wish or
- humanity, spiritual science will transform the mental-spiritual
- transform itself if it wants to attain the spirit. From that,
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture II: Theosophy and Antisophy
- transforms into a mirror. Indeed, the development of the
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture III: Spiritual Science and Denomination
- the human soul is able to transform itself and outgrow the
- the pictures transform themselves, combine themselves in
- deeply and to transform internally. However, it still has
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture IV: On Death
- body, then a big transformation of his ego-experience takes
- place. For that transformation one has to be prepared, so that
- Indeed, you feel a transformation taking
- experience a transformation, too. Then you realise how much the
- transform a circle into a square using a compass.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture V: The Meaning of Immortality of the Human Soul
- lives on earth, cannot transform these forces. Nevertheless, he
- transformation. He sees as it were originating in himself how
- transform the human being. If one realises then at least that a
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VI: The Evil
- transform egoism into altruism, so that it becomes something
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture IX: Between Death and Rebirth of the Human Being
- 1878, German physician), the transformation of natural
- faces these experiences of life transformed in thoughts. One
- What we had to send off as the experiences of life transformed
- approximately, where the thoughts transformed into objective
- that the human being uses to transform the twilight of the
- transform to remember his former life on earth. They flow into
- spiritual researcher beholds the forces of memory transforming
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture X: Homunculus
- transform them into human beings rather fast.
- founds an enterprise in which he wants to transform the monkeys
- that one cannot transform an educated monkey to a human being.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture XI: Spiritual Science as a Treasure for Life
- soul transforms itself into another instrument of knowledge and
- inhale not only the breathing air vividly, but transforms it
- while he is active and transforms the outer
- Title: Evil and Spiritual Science
- selfishness can be transformed into becoming a benefactor
- bring about their rapid transformation into frogs through long
- and this should spark off a kind of transformation of such a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: