Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0063)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: water
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Michelangelo
- wind, in the waters, in everything elemental. It was this spirit of
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture I: The Spiritual World and Spiritual Science
- water. The spiritual researcher stands before the human being
- in the world, as the chemist stands before the water. The human
- mind and soul with the bodily as for the chemist the water is a
- could get the idea what the water is if he investigated the
- chemist may be frightened in his field, if he separates water
- chemist, because he does not accept that the water is a unity
- bodily as the material hydrogen is separated from the water
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture II: Theosophy and Antisophy
- mountains, and to the raging water fall and to the crashing
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture IV: On Death
- is detached from the bodily, like while decomposing water
- leaves the oxygen if water is decomposed. However, the human
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VI: The Evil
- hydrogen from the water.
- Thus, we stand at the watershed of two
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VII: The Moral Basis of Human Life
- I said once that one cannot consider water
- if you face it only as water that in it the hydrogen is
- Water extinguishes fire, it is not ignitable; hydrogen, a gas,
- oxygen in the water, just as little you can consider the
- water in yourself that evaporates on a hot place immediately.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture X: Homunculus
- Hail to Water! Hail to Fire!
- The host of water poets was
- And with the host of water poets
- Title: Evil and Spiritual Science
- is released from water. We have spoken of this: when a human
- stand at the watershed between two epochs: the epoch of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: