Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0063)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Michelangelo
- though the second edition published forty years later was illustrated
- Medici took him into his house and there he spent the three years
- which kept him busy for the four years from 1508 to 1512.
- the Julius monument. But again nothing came of it for years and he
- out for many years afterwards all those other great works of his in
- life and being as he had done in earlier years with the figures of his
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture I: The Spiritual World and Spiritual Science
- As now already since a number of years, I
- like during the past years again to consider the today's talk
- behaved during the past years, so that he, looking back, would
- tasks take effort.” Many years' exercises spent in
- vigorously, often for many years. It is fact for him that the
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture II: Theosophy and Antisophy
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture IV: On Death
- concentration for many years. I have said there that if the
- bring to light only with efforts in a years
- one can say such a thing only after years
- he must carry out the whole work that is necessary for years in
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture V: The Meaning of Immortality of the Human Soul
- lasts for years, until that what presents itself by own
- years —
- I have already held these talks for many years here. Hence, it
- always to say the same every year. Hence, I must refer compared
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VI: The Evil
- you still use the body after the middle years of your life.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VIII: Voltaire
- By Christian priests, in yearly triumph
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture IX: Between Death and Rebirth of the Human Being
- forces more than sixty years behind itself, more than half a
- feeling looks back at the past life on earth for years. The
- say that after death years pass in which the soul is occupied
- connection with the last life. These years do not pass in such
- life after death lasting in this way for years.
- lasts, one realises that the first years of childhood are
- without influence on these years after death. The time from
- these years at first. The life that follows the middle of the
- world which is basically the inside world of many years has
- in willing desire and feeling willing through the years, you
- first years of childhood into the wake consciousness of the
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture X: Homunculus
- correct what I say about Goethe after a more than 30-years
- behold: when the year was over, the publisher had sold thirteen
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture XI: Spiritual Science as a Treasure for Life
- Many years ago, I called this attitude
- to his forty-fifth year had become without it maybe thirty-five
- or forty years old only. The methods of disproof are not often
- judgement. They let us wait for ten years; however, we could
- not wait with the building for ten years!
- Title: Evil and Spiritual Science
- fifty-third year, the thought came to him: your strength has
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: