Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: abstract
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture II: Destiny and Soul
- abstract information: after the human being has woken, he
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture III: Immortality, the Forces of Destiny, and the Course of Life
- our life as abstract this mental picture even today may appear
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- they live only in the psychic if they are abstract. They spread
- abstractness to reality. Troxler says that one has to accept a
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- the mental pictures do not proceed as abstractly as they
- spiritual world, than if one wants the abstract catchwords of
- and people believe to develop special idealism if they abstract
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- had to lead you through an abstract line of thought today
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- already mentioned, that they are no longer abstract concepts,
- in the etheric, whereas, if they are abstract representations,
- drive idealism out of its abstraction toward reality, the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: