Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- material work in which the soul is active because it has to use
- devices where it stands isolated unless it knows to be active,
- life, it must be active in life together with death.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture II: Destiny and Soul
- condemned to be inactive in himself, to go with paralyzed mind
- is active already since centuries in that which brings together
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture IV: Human Soul and Human Body Considered Scientifically and Spiritual-Scientifically
- respiration, the spiritual is more active in the emotional life
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- yourself, arises from the vividly active internal experience of
- active and effective in the soul. If he stopped now at that
- However, not everybody who was active in psychology does it in
- body the etheric is now active. Then that which has gone into
- active because we are forced like machines by the processes in
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- active penetrating into it. This is not so comfortable. This
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- moves deeper into the body that it thereby is active more in
- but I consider it as my duty to be active in this direction
- there, the forces are which are active, otherwise, in my
- comes into being than radioactive matter, not what can be
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- world the forces are active which make the brain a portrait
- something, here the soul must occupy herself more actively with
- active, more inward, than in the mere life of representation
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- arises from the livingly active inner experience of the spirit.
- investigator attempts to come to know what is active and
- However, not everyone who has been active in the realm of soul
- built up out of incessantly active metabolism, may from now on
- etheric also lives in that which is active as metabolism when
- conceals for itself the spirit active in destiny through the
- mechanically predisposed to do so. We are active because we are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: