Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: advance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- it can advance by the described soul methods. Then it cannot
- independent that it advances gradually so far that it knows
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture II: Destiny and Soul
- advance. The spiritual researcher must get around, while he
- thoughts, in which you stand vividly. If you advance, you have
- However, if you advance further and further, if you continue
- advances as a spiritual researcher in such a way, a moment
- advanced to show by careful research that just in the physical
- spiritual research can advance. In the future human beings
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture III: Immortality, the Forces of Destiny, and the Course of Life
- we advance with our thinking so far only that mental pictures
- corrections, if we want to advance, we cannot put the earth in
- overcome, if the human being advances with his inner experience
- advanced to the beholding consciousness. Thereby one attains
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- but also the opposite phenomenon. However, if one advances now
- not even advance as far as the naturalist advances who assumes
- have shown that Fichte advances to such an invisible body from
- if one does not advance in the spiritual-scientific sense.
- sciences do not advance to the spiritual-mental, not even to
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- reference to the life of our earth. Our earth advances in its
- life. One has to advance to this Imagination, which is a life
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- being is able to advance to such a beholding consciousness.
- Kant to Goethe to advance to the beholding consciousness which
- if the beholding consciousness advances from the mere
- advance in the beholding consciousness, you can realise what
- soul. Since one did not yet advance to the beholding
- it is confronted with a mirror, and does not advance further
- humanity resolves to advance to the strengthening of thinking,
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- the same level, only one is considered to be a great advance of
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- would actually in this field not even advance as far as the
- have shown in the case of I. H. Fichte how he advances from the
- advanced we are in that we can now interpret all phenomena from
- which had not yet advanced so far. And, in this regard, he
- splendidly advanced we are. In this, I should like to say, we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: