Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- they sound when the oscillations of the air that are the
- mantle of air became to him a big organism, also the whole
- chair of philosophy in Königsberg up to the seventies of
- knowledge was his destiny, his life affair. With a fervent soul
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture II: Destiny and Soul
- somewhere, the outer air invades into this vacuum. The empty
- events. As the vacuum sucks in the air, an emptiness achieved
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture IV: Human Soul and Human Body Considered Scientifically and Spiritual-Scientifically
- caused in the air go over to another person whom one again
- processes which oscillate through the air to the other person,
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- respiration in the air; we live with perception in the ether.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- that also the air that forms our atmosphere today will be
- with this liquefied air in form of a sea. The cold will change
- liquefied air, which will be a sea, gaseous light bodies will
- resistance of the air for the present organism.
- superstitious or theoretical-mystic sense about clairvoyance,
- but in the exact sense, this clairvoyance is nothing but the
- off their hoses, for example, describe the scene to a hair's
- on metaphysics and the Henriade (epic poem by Voltaire,
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- beholding consciousness as a kind of clairvoyance. But the
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- vibration in the air, are transmitted to another person, whom
- swing, as vibrations in the air, to the other person, and there
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- fluid element. That which is breathing lives in the airy,
- inner and outer processes in the air, just as in the metabolism
- correspond to the metabolism, and the airy processes correspond
- our breathing in the air, we live with our perceiving in the
- into relation with the air with our physical body when we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: