Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: assertion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture IV: Human Soul and Human Body Considered Scientifically and Spiritual-Scientifically
- that I contradict many assertions of modern science. I also
- with both! Both assertions stand abreast, but the one is
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- spiritual-scientific assertions done by me will comply with the
- scientific assertions. Of course, on the surface objections
- the right thing of my assertion also turns out with complete
- assertions; hence, a disproof will not very much impress those
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- gets to quite strange assertions sometimes. So, for example,
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- resembles the assertion that the pictures that we perceive from
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- well how many assertions of contemporary science I thereby
- it was, but the ink is the same in both! Both assertions are at
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- the assertions which I have made from the spiritual scientific
- point of view and the assertions of natural science. Regarded
- assertion becomes evident with complete clarity. Namely, one
- in support of the one-sided assertions of the psychoanalysts,
- and, therefore, the disproving of these assertions will not
- assertion, and that Faust remarks to this assertion, after
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: