Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: attain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- research that I have shown in my book How Does One Attain
- introspection, he attains a view different from the night view.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture II: Destiny and Soul
- One has to carry out many soul exercises to attain that about
- the spiritual researcher has to attain. If he does not attain
- Thus, the human being attains the knowledge of his body of
- However, it can and must be possible if you want to attain
- can be attained only while one forms mental pictures of the
- of spiritual research correspond to reality. One can attain
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture III: Immortality, the Forces of Destiny, and the Course of Life
- How Does One Attain Knowledge of Higher Worlds? how the
- and you attain nothing but something that is dependent on the
- first to attain another consciousness from the depths of the
- out repeatedly that just astronomy attained its big progress by
- why this soul being cannot attain knowledge in the usual life,
- has attained from the physical heredity. Thus, the human being
- we have gradually attained inner, true conviction of the
- advanced to the beholding consciousness. Thereby one attains
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- exactly in my book How Does One Attain Knowledge of Higher
- and to what splendid heights we have attained at last.
- have attained splendid heights. There one can trap, I would
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- in the book How Does One Attain Knowledge of Higher
- the whole reality that we can attain, not only the outer
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- attain big power just while he decreases his will. The will to
- consciousness in the soul one can attain, actually, no view of
- example, in How Does One Attain Knowledge of Higher
- Then, however, the human being attains the Imaginative
- of your consciousness, you attain what one should really call
- ether. Then you also attain a more intimate relation between
- and attains honours again. One starts now coming back again to
- if we attain the beholding consciousness.
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- especially developed if one wishes to attain spiritual
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- How to Attain Knowledge of the Higher Worlds.
- does indeed gradually attain to the etheric from within. Then
- enables one to attain to the life of the etheric, in the way I
- into consideration, that one attains to one's actual immortal
- into the realm of the soul, attaining to imagination instead of
- way to achieving genuine imagination, and he who attains true
- reproduce ourselves, not because metaphysicians have attained
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: