Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: behind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- we walk on a soft ground, the tracks of our steps stay behind
- No investigation comes behind this necessity, as deeply as it
- generally orient ourselves in the world. However, behind this
- as transparent, and the spiritual life appears behind
- well as behind the destructive process of the body the life and
- appears behind the surface of death. This death is as it were
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture II: Destiny and Soul
- behind the physical-sensory world. This thinking is too
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture III: Immortality, the Forces of Destiny, and the Course of Life
- metaphors, in symbols in the soul behind which the expert can
- the soul just stays behind resting in itself, and life proceeds
- stays behind at the mentioned time. With it, however, something
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- in that which the sensory impression has left behind in the
- only as an episode. Before and behind is the dead ether. If one
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- what is behind such matters; they are not as harmless as one
- What is behind, actually? That is, physics puts up laws; if one
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- spiritual behind the sensory. I would like to take certain
- behind this ascetic ideal? He recognises that someone who lives
- power is behind the ideal of the lack of will, of
- behind thinking, feeling, and willing is the unconscious that
- to a development that the human being has behind himself.
- goes forward behind the memory what goes forward in the human
- organism; but if one gets behind this reflection if you exceed
- and silent. Now, however, this thinking wants to come behind
- child wants to know what is there, actually, behind these
- reflections. What does it do? It looks behind the mirror.
- behind the glass. The scientific worldview does the same. It
- and it wants to know what lives behind the sensory phenomena.
- the carpet that is like a mirror. It would not find that behind
- colour by the eye, and behind it certain oscillations are in
- origin of that which appears in the mirror is behind the
- that which is behind the sensory phenomena. If I want to know,
- look behind the mirror, but there I have to look at them who
- there outdoors behind the sensory phenomena, I have to
- find it behind any outer sense perception. Behind that which
- destiny. If we only know that behind the experience of the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- themselves, but also engages itself with what is left behind in
- regarded, more or less, as a mere episode. Before and behind is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: