Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: belong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- what belongs certainly to that from which already the great
- belongs to the serious prejudices of the modern worldview that
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture II: Destiny and Soul
- riddle of destiny just belongs to those life riddles that do
- of formative forces belongs to the human being just as the
- of the presence of mind belongs to the most important things
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture III: Immortality, the Forces of Destiny, and the Course of Life
- not really belong to spiritual science, the feeling, living in
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture IV: Human Soul and Human Body Considered Scientifically and Spiritual-Scientifically
- will is, actually, something that belongs to the feeling. You
- that belongs bodily to respiration. Feeling has nothing to do
- which belongs to it, which is its continuation in the one or
- respiratory life and everything that belongs to it is an
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- exhalation; both belong together.
- was and belonged to his substance during the visible life. He
- that which is material belongs to the metabolism itself, and
- belongs to the everlasting spiritual-mental, which goes through
- belongs to those whom I attack, just because I appreciate them
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- that belongs much more to materiality than if one has to deal
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- belongs to the merits of Hartmann that he stressed repeatedly:
- have here to note something now that belongs again to the
- his mental-bodily life that belongs to the memory a change
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- fact that will, within the soul's life, belongs with feeling.
- way, with everything which belongs organically with human
- belongs, rather, with the breathing organism. However, at least
- breathing process and what belongs to it as its continuation in
- everything which belongs to it, is an image of the soul's life,
- from another as a breathing being, with all that belongs with
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- Breathing in assumes breathing out, both belong together. So
- belong with the metabolism in the same way that the experiences
- of forming mental images belong with the human nervous system,
- which was his and belonged to his substance during his visible
- with that which is substantial, that belongs directly to the
- for it; but one must also — just as breathing in belongs
- research lies the sphere which belongs to the eternal spirit
- the full effectiveness which belongs to a thought.
- significant natural scientist of the present time, who belongs
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: