Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: birth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- the life between birth and death. The soul could not perceive
- which his life between birth and death must take place. On the
- combated. Just while death is working from birth or from
- between birth or conception and death.
- this physical life by birth or conception. As well as the human
- lies before birth or conception. It learns to consider this
- this bodily sheath surrounds him between birth and death, so
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture II: Destiny and Soul
- forces in the life between birth and death. I call it in such a
- that accompanies the human being from birth up to death, that
- birth and death. Now the soul can imagine the independent
- physical world by birth or conception. Now the soul is able to
- passes between death and a new birth. In this time that usually
- lasts substantially longer than the life between birth and
- being, he carries it in by conception or birth from the time
- before birth during which the supersensible consciousness
- for which the forces develop between death and a new birth.
- on earth and this birth. Because we experience this life, we
- conception or birth, with all forces that form our life from
- in the purely spiritual world between death and a new birth.
- between death and a new birth preparing a new life on earth.
- human being lives between death and a new birth and enters
- again with it by birth in a new life on earth. Thus, he carries
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture III: Immortality, the Forces of Destiny, and the Course of Life
- One considers the soul being as walking through life from birth
- from birth to death. Therefore, the matter is different:
- years after our birth. Only up to this point, the ego or soul
- between birth and death. But the true soul being does not
- which we experience in the life between birth and death is
- carried over to the soul which goes through birth and death to
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture IV: Human Soul and Human Body Considered Scientifically and Spiritual-Scientifically
- reproduction of the soul life already at birth which comes from
- the head before birth or conception from the spiritual subsoil
- life than it is at birth, while the whole organism becomes 22
- something perfect at birth. Already before birth, it is a
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- that take place from birth or conception to death. On this way,
- births and deaths.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- but while one realises how this mental works between birth and
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- world and develops between death and a new birth, which becomes
- existence at birth, works in the body, and leaves it at death,
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- action, the birth of the external deed out of the impulse of
- that already at birth the nervous system, in particular of the
- prepares before birth or conception out of spiritual
- birth, whereas the entire organism grows twenty-two times
- head appears at birth as something formed through, if one may
- before birth it is, fundamentally, a picture of the soul's
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- between birth and death, works on the formation of an invisible
- birth, conception and death. Thus, along this path it becomes
- in our life between birth and death is either the effect of
- which runs its course between death and a new birth, and which
- birth and death within the spiritual and psychic life of the
- and soul and which goes through births and deaths.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: