Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: discover
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- When the beholding consciousness has done this inner discovery,
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture IV: Human Soul and Human Body Considered Scientifically and Spiritual-Scientifically
- concerning this question, one discovers that in particular the
- become fertile just by the discoveries of natural sciences. It
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- and is happy to discover earthworms! (Verses 602-605)
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- final state of the earth, then one discovers that one can also
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- consciousness discovers that what also takes place in our soul
- discovered until twenty years ago, they do not yet know a lot
- observes more exactly, one does quite strange discoveries.
- Sometimes one can do rather interesting discoveries that it is
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- psychologist, therefore, fails to discover that which, in
- discoveries of Verworn in regard to the processes which occur
- investigating this fact, the more one discovers — a
- discovers the structure and the dynamics of movement within the
- no one has yet discovered a significant difference either in
- become especially fruitful just through the discoveries of
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- physiologists have discovered the laws of digestion? I should
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: