Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: inward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture III: Immortality, the Forces of Destiny, and the Course of Life
- kinds of inwardness, but they stop at this usual consciousness.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- goes outward, inwards. That is, you feel once connected with
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- ourselves, but rather inwardly linking together impressions
- significance. The soul's life is, therefore, more inward in the
- active, more inward, than in the mere life of representation
- still more inward. As a result, however, of the fact that in
- willing the activity of soul must become still more inward, the
- inwardly most alive, as I have characterized it, just there
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- And the spirit can only be inwardly experienced, not, in the
- standing at the point where he is able to experience inwardly
- if one has progressed far enough, one might say, in an inward
- which is outside also becomes inward within the sphere of our
- inwardly made alive again through the etheric body, and we
- always sensed, have inwardly divined, but which will be raised
- jokingly, a whole inward soul man, who bears all the limbs of
- cognition, when he inwardly experiences the stirring and the
- a result? That which should only be experienced inwardly as
- really penetrates inwardly into the genuine spirit, can one
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: