Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: night
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- night sights of the human worldview (The Day Sight Compared
- to the Night Sight, 1879). He describes, how he sat
- Fechner called this view of the material world the “night
- necessarily to this night sight. This sensitive man knew that
- you look out at everlasting night!” and he said, I
- distance and about which he thought that the night sight has to
- “Indeed, I believe that a day sight follows the night
- sight one day, as certainly as the day follows the night, a day
- if that illusion dwindles which changes the day into night,
- dark matter, the night sight retained Fechner, but he strove
- knowledge not for his life in the night which Fechner called
- “Beneath it a bottomless abyss yawns, a nightmarish
- human being faces the world different from Fechner's night
- introspection, he attains a view different from the night view.
- thinking of the “night sight.” Then in the end, he
- certainly as the day follows the night, a day sight follows the
- night sight of the world one day which does not contradict the
- that illusion dwindles which changes the day into night,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: