Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: project
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture III: Immortality, the Forces of Destiny, and the Course of Life
- revelation, in its projection into the usual consciousness
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture IV: Human Soul and Human Body Considered Scientifically and Spiritual-Scientifically
- while these organs project in the senses, the immediate bodily
- experiences the projecting outside world directly. Since the
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- projects into the physical-bodily. If a will impulse penetrates
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- forms. One has to say that just because many people project
- it projects in the usual consciousness in such a way that one
- the categorical imperative projects in the soul that orders
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- wonderfully projected image of the soul's realm, of the life of
- the projected mirror image of the human life of soul, which is
- outer world projects gulfs, or channels, into us, because of
- into the human being, that it can project its gulf-like
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: