Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: psychic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture IV: Human Soul and Human Body Considered Scientifically and Spiritual-Scientifically
- phenomenon, everything is psychic. There the whole human field
- of experience would be, actually, a psychic one, and we would
- psychic experiences. We live after such views within the realm
- of the psychic and do not come out of it.
- forward only within the psychic, or has one not to suppose
- view thereby gradually developed that the psychic is only a
- outdoors. Thus, you deal really only with something psychic
- that you never get beyond the borders of the psychic that you
- the psychic, of imagination itself. Then spiritual science has
- psychic. But in this psychic the outside world lives once, the
- so all the other psychic experiences have to relate also in a
- picture of the psychic experience because the psychic
- However, because in the will the psychic becomes even more
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- they live only in the psychic if they are abstract. They spread
- etheric-psychic that the whole sensory life is a life in the
- the physical as it is developed by the psychic.
- psychic experience, the soul lives with Imagination in the
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- concretise the psychic experiences of the present moment in
- want to grasp the psychic, I just change it by this psychic
- Thus, the psychic presents itself if we become attentive: a
- strong observing thought is only the work of the psychic. So
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- observation of psychic experience, that they, too, are unable
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- birth and death within the spiritual and psychic life of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: