Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shell
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- the shell resembles the mussel, and can be confused with it so
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- it relates to the spirit in such a way as the dead shell
- shell results, the most material, the most sensory rest, which
- oyster shell to the oyster. It copies this. However, in that
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- can study a mussel shell by taking up the living mussel and
- has left, and you study its shell: the form of the mussel is
- reproduced in the mussel shell, this form is born out of the
- the mussel shell resembles the living mussel, and, therefore,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: