Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: solid
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture IV: Human Soul and Human Body Considered Scientifically and Spiritual-Scientifically
- to see how they make solid things melt into spirit,
- how they solidly preserve that which the spirit has engendered.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- forms or aggregate states: solid, liquid, and gaseous. However,
- basic forms: solid, liquid, gaseous; I do not care about that,
- the ether, as well as the solid, liquid, and gaseous states run
- that are said to have developed what then accepted solid forms,
- solidifying ball, all phases in inconceivably long periods,
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- that is now water in the sea will have become solid long since,
- Dewar thinks that the milk that will be solid then of course
- this solid milk will be produced, but it will shine blue
- into something spiritual. Solidified milk will not even shine
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- How she lets solid substance to spirit run,
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- solid, fluid, gaseous. Now, however, as you all know, natural
- with the immediate sense perception of the more solid
- lives? I accept the three basic forms: solid, fluid, gaseous
- just as the solid, fluid, gaseous states flow up into the
- apparently solid body out of the particles of the iron filings,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: