Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: space
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- what takes place not in space but in time: the development of
- being overcomes the space in the physical life, the soul
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture II: Destiny and Soul
- that while saying, you can evacuate a space. If you open it
- space can develop no forces; but just the outside world invades
- we produce an empty space in the soul as it were, of course
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture III: Immortality, the Forces of Destiny, and the Course of Life
- just easier to imagine the rest in space, than the rest in
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture IV: Human Soul and Human Body Considered Scientifically and Spiritual-Scientifically
- it were what this will be if I move through space; and then
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- perception of space and time that is possible within certain
- world of space and time.
- Since Kant would have had not only the belief that space and
- worldview, so that one may say, our world of space and time is
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- occur when I move through space; and then nothing else occurs
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: