Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stop
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- to stop at the world of matter, but to rise to a spiritual
- usual science stops, spiritual science has to begin. Hence, it
- but stops before the gates and does not enter into spiritual
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture II: Destiny and Soul
- a little. One finds that the philosophies stop mostly just at
- have to stop, and the life of the human being would be
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture III: Immortality, the Forces of Destiny, and the Course of Life
- kinds of inwardness, but they stop at this usual consciousness.
- if you may make it ever so internal and subtle, you stop in it
- spiritual. However, one cannot stop at this point. One cannot
- stop with the view that this thinking, as well as it arises in
- However, it cannot stop at the scientific thinking. That is why
- But the spiritual researcher cannot stop thinking about the
- being goes along with our development. Then it stops in time,
- pervade this bodily being, but stops in the spiritual. That is
- the usual life that it has stopped, before this usual soul life
- feeling, and willing also stops, of course. Against that lives
- observation that stops before the gate of memory. This can take
- stopped before the border of sensation. Destiny is perpetually
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- the sense impression and the imagination stop it happens that
- to the ether concept if he does not stop arbitrarily at a
- active and effective in the soul. If he stopped now at that
- gets until memory, stops at the memory. The memory places
- perspective arises just from the soul riddles. I have to stop
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- then the soul life would stop, one would perceive nothing in
- surroundings, a time occurs which stops the earth-sun effects
- for the earth. Just as the mental effects stop in the body from
- the inside, the solar effects on the earth stop from without.
- of mathematics stop. As absurd as it sounds, but it is true. I
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- not stop at the usual consciousness, but go over to that what I
- enlightened heads stopped at Kant and did not find the way from
- the sensory world, we cannot stop at the usual consciousness;
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: