Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: surface
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- himself if one stands before a reflecting surface. The
- reflecting surface returns a picture of our being, but one
- were his thinking, his imagination about the surface of the
- Now, however, one looks under the surface of the sensory
- nerves. This process forms as it were the reflecting surface
- life. Now this death does not appear only with its surface as
- it appears to the outer physical life, but this surface appears
- appears behind the surface of death. This death is as it were
- the surface; it has an inside. Through death, the human being
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- scientific assertions. Of course, on the surface objections
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VI: Life, Death, and Immortality in the Universe
- adjusted to those concepts, which only stick to the surface,
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture VII: The Beyond of the Senses and the Beyond of the Soul
- recognised that that which proceeds on the surface of it is
- running against the reflecting surface and does not want to get
- anybody says: the table does not have edges and a surface, but
- edges and a surface are the table.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: