Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture I: Spirit and Matter, Life and Death
- of colours and tones that surrounds him is not real in the
- dark-colourless, lightless, and toneless entities. One got
- colourless and toneless matter pretends all that. I believe to
- hear the tones of the morning concert; they are not outdoors,
- outdoors everything is toneless, everything dark and
- hymnal. It is not a stone, but a foundation-stone of the
- human being can make about the outside world. The toneless and
- red colours, I hear the tones C or C sharp, the processes on
- extinguished by the dark and toneless material world; but the
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture II: Destiny and Soul
- experiences of destiny. Then the tone which comes from this
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture IV: Human Soul and Human Body Considered Scientifically and Spiritual-Scientifically
- tones, that means qualities, emphasis of the imagination; since
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture V: The Riddles of Soul and World in the German Cultural Life
- which lives as tones in us that happens which just points to
- Title: Lecture: The Human Soul and the Human Body
- such but rather of a feeling tone of sensations or mental
- attributes, which give them their feeling tone. Thus, one can
- images. Ziehen says in consequence: Feelings are merely tones,
- Title: Lecture: Riddles of the Soul and Riddles of the Universe
- the breathing process with that which lives in us as tone
- senses. We have, for instance, a tone between the life of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: