Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0066)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: twist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spirit and Matter: Lecture III: Immortality, the Forces of Destiny, and the Course of Life
- destiny, an inner twist of fate what the human being
- a twist of fate which is more important than anyone of the
- science appears that it can become a twist of fate for the
- emotionally dulled for the other twists of fate; he may fully
- of others if he has also experienced the higher twist of fate
- inner experience as a twist of fate, which is bigger and more
- twist of fate which he can otherwise experience. However, the
- fact that such a twist of fate can happen deepens the mind and
- forces, the human being gets to know the biggest twist of fate
- were there with the twist of fate, there it faces us not as
- question of destiny just because it allows such a twist of fate
- the soul can look quite different at the connections of a twist
- it because one was deeply moved by a wholly spiritual twist of
- fate. Let us take any twist of fate that can easily face us in
- former. If the person is ready to recognise this twist of fate
- with that twist of fate with a convergence of two series of
- twists of fate with the consciousness what destiny signifies
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: