Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0068)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: aristotle
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Bible and Wisdom
- Aristotle were taken as the basis. His writings were fundamental and
- Aristotle, that many of the master's utterances were not correct; for
- demonstrated to him that this utterance of Aristotle did not agree with the
- Aristotle.’ And there were many such men, — men who had more faith
- in the teachings and the authority of Aristotle than in their own eyes. To-day
- men's point of view about Nature and also about Aristotle has changed. In our
- the time of Galileo, those who were imbued with the teachings of Aristotle to
- Master in the very least, Aristotle meant something different, something very
- of this we cannot do real justice to Aristotle — whose vision was in
- was concerned, just as Aristotle in the Middle Ages was the authority for
- to Aristotle? It is because we face the physical world from a position of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: