You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Bible and Wisdom
- beginning of the Bible two names of the God-head occur, the name of the
- German Bible the name of the God-head is translated ‘Lord,’
- ‘God,’ and then Jehova is translated by ‘God the Lord’
- narrative a new name is introduced in place of the old name of the God-head.
- the descendant of the Gods in the same sense as we speak of the child being
- then raised into the Spiritual world. When God appeared to Moses in the
- me?’ God said: ‘Tell them that One Who can say “I am”