Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0068)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: goethe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Bible and Wisdom
- is operated upon and is able to see colour and light. To use Goethe's phrase:
- Cross you have a most beautiful paraphrase of Goethe's saying: —
- I tried to prove something quite externally. You all know Goethe's beautiful
- composition was lost sight of for a time by Goethe himself, and when he was an
- Amelia, it was found. Goethe was questioned about it, and said ‘Yes, I
- as having been written by Goethe until certain hair-splitters refused to admit
- at an early period of his life Goethe had with him a young man called Tobler,
- who had an exceedingly good memory. During their walks together Goethe had
- Goethe's conceptions later on is intelligible in the light of this
- composition. The point is that someone other than Goethe had penned it on
- paper, but the idea itself in its phrasing and articulation was Goethe's
- published, a celebrated Goethean scholar came to me and said: ‘We owe
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: