You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: carbon
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Problems of Nutrition
- carbon that is finally exhaled as carbon dioxide, while in plants,
- which absorb carbon to sustain themselves, the reverse is true. In
- men and plants, that is, exhalation of carbon dioxide in men and
- absorption of carbon dioxide by plants; exhalation of oxygen by