Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cross
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 6: From Imaginative Knowledge to Inspirational Knowledge
- as it were, to come up again, crossing the threshold, when the moment
- apply in physical life thus arise in a new form when we have crossed
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 8: The Social Question
- the meditation on the Rose Cross I have described in the second part
- ‘The cross does not infrequently come before my mind's eye,
- black cross, say of polished ebony, but an absolutely ordinary crude
- roses hangs on this cross, but a cadaverous man, sorely beaten, who
- to the cross I spoke of in my Occult Science. It could, for instance,
- have happened to him that someone somewhere spoke of the cross formed
- of that cross in the window, for what comes to mind for me is not a
- cross formed by transom and mullion and painted a reddish brown, say,
- but always a black cross that is a crude common gallows tree’
- and so on. And if someone were to try and tell the man how a cross is
- used in analytical geometry, the cross formed by ordinate and abscissa,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: