Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: activity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy's Contribution to the Most Urgent Needs of Our Time
- building up activity is such that from the beginning of life right up
- a free creator of his moral activity. Out of this attempt to
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 2 (Summary): Perception and Thinking
- activity for thought, quite shut off from the outer impression.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 5: From Sense Perception to Spirit Imaging
- soul activity, activities that permit insights to be gained into worlds
- soul activity does not come to life within the usual intellectual concepts
- of visionary, hallucinatory activity, the features that matter to man?
- will result, including those of visionary, hallucinatory activity. Anyone
- of our own egoity, and he will know that visionary, hallucinatory activity
- activity takes this relationship down to a lower level of awareness,
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 6: From Imaginative Knowledge to Inspirational Knowledge
- of forming ideas based on sensory perceptions we carry out an activity
- that is organic by nature. This organic activity is partly or completely
- of thinking activity, of the forming of concepts, is extraordinarily
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 7: The Gulf Between a Causal Explanation of Nature and the Moral World Order
- activity as such breaks matter down: the will builds it up. It does
- where transformed matter is, through will activity, put in a place where
- man, inner awareness of the dignity of man, will activity in love of
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 8: The Social Question
- in our thinking activity which is necessary if we are not to follow
- in the physical world. We shall then come to use thought activity merely
- activity now becomes transformed into the perceptions which then appear
- it in its working, its creative activity, it can follow it right down
- in free spiritual experience, in inner activity. Yet that is the only
- sphere of free activity. We are not used to keeping our thinking activity
- within the sphere of free activity in ordinary life. Turning our thoughts
- with one's mind into the sphere of free thought activity.
- cosmic evolution through inner activity. What I had to depend on was
- inner soul activity.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: