Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: advance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 5: From Sense Perception to Spirit Imaging
- intensified experiences, I mean that anyone who advances to such a level
- have to advance from our ordinary intellectual comprehension to Imagination,
- the advances made in research into nature, and take them forward into
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 6: From Imaginative Knowledge to Inspirational Knowledge
- the reason why advancement to supersensible perception is combined with
- we advance to imaginative perception. Here, the processes of gaining
- as we advance form Imagination to Inspiration. In the world that now
- Philosophy of Freedom, and advance to imaginative and inspired perception.
- There we are touched by the spiritual truth. Then we advance to Intuition,
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 7: The Gulf Between a Causal Explanation of Nature and the Moral World Order
- To advance to Inspiration,
- of course able today to advance to Imagination, Inspiration and Intuition.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 8: The Social Question
- which started in the 15th century, has advanced to scientific research
- of life, from the time of birth. As man advances to Inspiration, the
- reveals the outer aspect, we need to advance to the living process,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: