Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy's Contribution to the Most Urgent Needs of Our Time
- other words, we see within the cosmos, in the human organism,
- value of man in the cosmos, through which we also can feel the
- dignity, the high office of man within the cosmos.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 5: From Sense Perception to Spirit Imaging
- being able to see through the secrets of the cosmos. Let me give you
- previously only presenting itself as a mechanism figured in the cosmos
- the cosmos. Such widening of awareness in things relating to the cosmos
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 6: From Imaginative Knowledge to Inspirational Knowledge
- in the cosmos, outside the human body.
- to the whole cosmos, we shall find Intuition realized throughout the
- whole cosmos, whereas normally one finds it merely in the limited field
- put it like this — which in the cosmos corresponds to the moral
- the cosmos as a whole that is a reality and is broken only in our eyes,
- by the basic forces of the cosmos to move the wheel of our life.’*
- within man that links his essential nature to the whole cosmos. This
- cosmic Intuition. In his human nature, he is linked to the cosmos through
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 7: The Gulf Between a Causal Explanation of Nature and the Moral World Order
- of the cosmos. Hypotheses as to the beginning and the end of the earth
- processes. In other words, within the cosmos we see nothingness getting
- glimpse of man's significance within the cosmos — and we also
- gain a feeling for man's rank and dignity within the cosmos.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 8: The Social Question
- from the innermost being of man to the innermost nature of the cosmos,
- the spiritual connection between man and cosmos and, as we become conscious
- of the cosmos, I would say. Something which otherwise is grasped only
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: