Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: discover
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 2 (Summary): Perception and Thinking
- and also discovered the metamorphosis of the human skeleton.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 4 (Summary): The Relationship between Goethe and Hegel
- in regard to the plastic art, can through this restraint discover certain
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 5: From Sense Perception to Spirit Imaging
- satisfaction when making a new discovery, but the pleasure felt in what
- has happened, in the invention, the discovery, only bears a very distant
- relation to the method of discovery used. Neither have other traumatic
- knowledge. We can have those in our normal experience of making discoveries,
- but they have nothing to do with the process of discovery as such. Yet,
- some time, one discovers that meditations like these, that take hold
- discoveries were made in science that in a certain sense came to be
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 6: From Imaginative Knowledge to Inspirational Knowledge
- when memories arise. We shall discover that when we are in the process
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 7: The Gulf Between a Causal Explanation of Nature and the Moral World Order
- daring, to extend what science has discovered in relation to nature
- ideas concerning the beginning and end of the earth. The laws discovered
- We have now discovered, in
- be made to grow and ripen in man when he lets the discoveries made in
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 8: The Social Question
- is presented with the discoveries made in anthroposophical spiritual
- many millions of discoveries are made on the basis of the physical world,
- to raise objections to the discovery of America by basing himself on
- want to limit scientific work, the discovery of truth, to the kind of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: