Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy's Contribution to the Most Urgent Needs of Our Time
- down to the depths out of which comes the instinctive life, the life
- broken down where true thinking appears. To the same degree in which
- down of matter. Thus we learn step by step to ‘see
- down and the renewal of life. We see the significance of man's entire
- pure thinking involves a breaking down of matter, and is connected
- down our ordinary consciousness of the depths of the human organism,
- pushed into the place where the breaking down process takes place.
- Thinking as such breaks down, but willing builds up. Indeed this
- duty must sink down so that it becomes inclination, how inclination
- sink down, natural instinct must rise up in free men, who do out of
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 5: From Sense Perception to Spirit Imaging
- activity takes this relationship down to a lower level of awareness,
- any form of cognitive Imagination, not to tune down the relationship
- moves downwards. What happens is that the ego abandons the experience
- power-hungry organizations it is considered downright treason to speak
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 6: From Imaginative Knowledge to Inspirational Knowledge
- such thoughts or ideas as going down below the threshold of consciousness,
- of sensory perceptions does not simply swirl down into the subconscious.
- and takes us down into pain, that we move up and down with the waves
- be unable to rise to higher powers of perception. We would sink down
- and we must not copy it. It would cast us down into the physical organization.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 7: The Gulf Between a Causal Explanation of Nature and the Moral World Order
- and that the material processes as such need to be broken down at all
- are broken down it is possible for something else, for thinking, the
- that pure thought represents matter being broken down and that it altogether
- to the place in the human organism where it is to be broken down. Thinking
- activity as such breaks matter down: the will builds it up. It does
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 8: The Social Question
- it in its working, its creative activity, it can follow it right down
- way in which the spiritual can be tracked down in every nook and cranny
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: