Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: friend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy's Contribution to the Most Urgent Needs of Our Time
- friend Schiller. When Schiller familiarised himself with
- beautiful saying: ‘Gladly do I serve my friend, yet, alas, I
- even try first to suppress all liking for one's friend, and then do
- Kantian idea what you find there: ‘Freedom, thou friendly,
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 2 (Summary): Perception and Thinking
- plant. A friend called this ‘objective thinking,’ a thinking
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 7: The Gulf Between a Causal Explanation of Nature and the Moral World Order
- in the time of Goethe, though u was Goethe's friend Schiller who
- serve my friends, but unfortunately do so from inclination, and it often
- had to try first of all and suppress all partiality felt for a friend,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: