Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: intellect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 5: From Sense Perception to Spirit Imaging
- to progress from the intellectual approach — which we have to use
- are not immediately accessible to the senses and to the intellect. Such
- soul activity does not come to life within the usual intellectual concepts
- as the insights gained by the intellect. In my books, I have described
- we perceive with our senses, grasp with our intellect, of which we form
- that does not, in the first place, appear in the form of abstract intellectual
- steps, that leads from ordinary intellectual perception to the development
- on the other hand, when we progress from ordinary intellectual perception
- carrying out certain intellectual operations with much greater intensity,
- be as follows. Using the rational intellect, we are able to represent
- such intellectual analysis is not enough, for the very reason that the
- is based entirely on intellectual concepts. Instead, we find Goethe
- have to advance from our ordinary intellectual comprehension to Imagination,
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 6: From Imaginative Knowledge to Inspirational Knowledge
- sensibility, ours tends towards intellectuality. And in the sphere of
- intellectuality, yoga breathing would present the risk of man destroying
- his physical organization. Living on the intellectual plane, it is necessary
- do with reference to ideas in the intellectual sphere. At this point,
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 7: The Gulf Between a Causal Explanation of Nature and the Moral World Order
- The most important question in modern intellectual
- unbiased look at the way the human intellect has developed over the
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 8: The Social Question
- results an abstract intellect gathers like wilting leaves from the outer
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: