Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: level
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 5: From Sense Perception to Spirit Imaging
- is at a level below such healthy, normal sensory experience. He will
- not feel the least temptation to take such reduced levels of consciousness
- activity takes this relationship down to a lower level of awareness,
- reducing to the level of subjectivity what in sensory perception definitely
- at this lower level has arisen in an unhealthy way out of the organism
- Self, on the I, which raises sensory perception above the level of mere
- intensified experiences, I mean that anyone who advances to such a level
- remaining the same person he was before, reflecting at the same level
- and so on. Soul experience is taken to another level, it becomes different
- about the world altogether, we have to use higher levels of cognition,
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 6: From Imaginative Knowledge to Inspirational Knowledge
- at the level of the physical body. The memory process is however individualized
- taken to reach Imagination must never aim for a reduced level of conscious
- earlier level of perception. The ideas ‘right’ and ‘wrong’
- the content of these ideas at the level of soul and spirit. You will
- these observations, to show you the different levels of perception that
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 7: The Gulf Between a Causal Explanation of Nature and the Moral World Order
- is the rhythmical system. At the level of the soul, man's feeling life
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: