Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: represent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 5: From Sense Perception to Spirit Imaging
- is involved in experience, representing inner destiny.
- a new relationship to the very way in which a person logically represents,
- efforts made to achieve them do not represent something arbitrary wanting
- what could be experienced in instinctive Imaginations. Such images represented
- in a form of instinctive clairvoyance, and they represented what they
- easily make a drawing of, but it represents, in simplified form, the
- to draw things representing external processes in the same way as long
- was one of the leading, representative scientists of his day. This was
- be as follows. Using the rational intellect, we are able to represent
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 6: From Imaginative Knowledge to Inspirational Knowledge
- representing a reality, a truth, not initially accessible to ordinary
- thought-representing reality — and on the other hand to look for
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 7: The Gulf Between a Causal Explanation of Nature and the Moral World Order
- representing this natural order. Separately from this, however, a realm
- that pure thought represents matter being broken down and that it altogether
- figments of the imagination and do not represent reality.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 8: The Social Question
- represents our religious awareness and feeling. And we do not take anything
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: