Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: serve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy's Contribution to the Most Urgent Needs of Our Time
- what is lying nearest to us, that we are able to observe, to cover
- far as to serve as a support, at most a ground out of which thinking
- only observers of the world. That, however, which we reach through
- beautiful saying: ‘Gladly do I serve my friend, yet, alas, I
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 1 (Summary): Effects of Modern Agnosticism
- observes that the life of expression is not sufficiently active and
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 3 (Summary): The Tragedy of F. Nietzsche
- differently from the way in which we observe outer nature. Instead of
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 5: From Sense Perception to Spirit Imaging
- are observed.
- preserved here and there, though very much in secret. Within certain
- process is a great deal more interesting if we observe it in a mind
- This serves to indicate that the progress that has gradually been made
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 6: From Imaginative Knowledge to Inspirational Knowledge
- Anyone able to observe mental
- the only thing to compare it with is the process to be observed when
- ordinary life, and especially if we follow Goethe and observe how plant
- is really important to observe the rules I have given in my books when
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 7: The Gulf Between a Causal Explanation of Nature and the Moral World Order
- serve my friends, but unfortunately do so from inclination, and it often
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 8: The Social Question
- the outside world. In no way would it serve as some form of constitutive
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: