Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0078)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy's Contribution to the Most Urgent Needs of Our Time
- say? Granted that one accepts a formal division between knowledge and
- division as I have described to you does not appear only on the
- exhaustion, to what kind of social form this division in the human
- conception. The spiritual field of vision extends over that world
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 1 (Summary): Effects of Modern Agnosticism
- which alone humanity should have its stand; thus creating an inner division
- which weakens the soul forces of men. Through this division, licence
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 5: From Sense Perception to Spirit Imaging
- these imaginative perceptions are not. They are not a kind of vision,
- in when subject to visions, hallucinations and the like. Imaginative
- perceptions are healthy soul experiences. Visions, hallucinations etc.
- of visionary, hallucinatory activity, the features that matter to man?
- will result, including those of visionary, hallucinatory activity. Anyone
- of our own egoity, and he will know that visionary, hallucinatory activity
- Anyone thinking he can gain more valid insights into the world by visions
- us into relationship with the outside world. Visionary, hallucinatory
- visionary, hallucinatory, dreamlike experience. Having grasped this,
- vision was of this instinctive type, it was not possible to clothe it
- to knowledge, to stimulate a vision of this process in the people who
- were to learn from such vision.
- were obtained only by achieving inner vision of a cosmic process. There
- A healthy spiritual vision
- into pathological visions.
- by Goethe when he came to evolve his plastic vision of the plant world
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 6: From Imaginative Knowledge to Inspirational Knowledge
- and yet, as I said yesterday, have nothing to do with visions, hallucinations
- of life in visions and hallucinations, which is pathological, or of
- and the result would be a tendency to have visions, hallucinations,
- and healthy. A person who hallucinates, who has visions, takes his visions,
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 7: The Gulf Between a Causal Explanation of Nature and the Moral World Order
- conception. The field of our spiritual vision will extend to the worlds
- with the reality of this spiritual world. We come to see our vision
- where thinking processes develop, material vision will perceive mere
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 8: The Social Question
- our senses; we can only achieve it through an inner vision that is alive
- Title: Anthroposophie, Ihre Erkenntniswurzeln und Lebensfruchte: Funfter Vortrag
- irgendwie etwas, das einer Vision, einer Halluzination oder
- in Visionen, in Halluzinationen und dergleichen verfällt.
- Seelenerlebnisse, in dem Visionen, Halluzinationen und so
- visionären, des halluzinierenden Lebens? Eines der
- auch die des visionären, des halluzinatorischen Lebens.
- Sinneserfahren das visionäre, das halluzinatorische Leben
- Wertvolleres über die Welt erfährt durch Visionen und
- Visionäres, halluzinatorisches Leben setzt dieses
- visionären und halluzinatorischen, traumhaften Erlebnisse,
- Title: Anthroposophie, Ihre Erkenntniswurzeln und Lebensfruchte: Sechster Vortrag
- nichts mit Visionärem, Halluzinatorischem und dergleichen
- visionäre, halluzinatorische Leben, an das wenigstens
- eben die Tendenzen des Visionären, des Halluzinatorischen
- Visionär nimmt seine Visionen, seine Halluzinationen
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: