Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: inspiration
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- have called in my books, Knowledge through Inspiration, or
- Inspiration. The spiritual world is breathed into the ordinary world.
- to you that the use of the term Inspiration is justified. The
- Imagination and Inspiration?
- With Imagination and Inspiration we comprehend not merely what has
- of some form of inspiration, so-called, or of
- When, having acquired Knowledge through Inspiration, a man is able to
- investigator through Inspiration seem to take the form of pessimism.
- Through Imagination and Inspiration a man reaches his innermost Self.
- super-sensible worlds. After the attainment of Inspiration, however,
- A man who has achieved Inspiration and Imagination however, has been
- Inspiration and Imagination. I have called this still higher form of
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- imaginative and inspirational knowledge described in my last
- then Imagination, Inspiration and Intuition really enable
- imagination and inspiration, which arise in the way I have
- inspiration, we do not learn to know our present Ego, but the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: