Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jesus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- Title: Renewal of Culture
- sense of Anthroposophy, can once more draw attention to the man Jesus, who at
- modern external Christianity more and more considers this man Jesus merely as
- a human being, whereas in older times people saw in Jesus a Being from
- Jesus and Who had become Christ Jesus.
- does not only draw attention to the man Jesus, but also to the Christ Who
- concentrate their attention more and more upon the man Jesus, thus losing
- Jesus, a feeling which alone can give us satisfaction. By looking only upon
- the man Jesus, people really lose that part in Jesus which could be of
- religion we do not know how to seek in the right way the man in Jesus of
- also rediscover in the man Jesus the super-earthly Christ, thus penetrating
- to the real essence of Christ Jesus. Anthroposophy does not in any way
- Christ Jesus in place of the purely human being. They even think that it is
- into Jesus. Why do they think this? Because people only see the
- from the lifeless cosmic space into Jesus, what is true is that Anthroposophy
- Christ Jesus, and His entrance into the earthly development of humanity.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: