Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- single cranial bones as metamorphoses of the vertebrae. In the single
- bones of the skull Goethe perceived transformations of the vertebra.
- derivation of the cranial bones. We must go further if we wish to
- the arms or legs and the bony system of the cranial bones, of the
- bones of the head? Here it is the case that the metamorphoses through
- you wish to grasp the mutual relation between the bones of the leg
- and the bones of the skull, you must compare the external surface of
- the skull with the inner surface of a hollow bone, let us say of the
- upper thigh bone. This means that the inner side of the thigh bone
- correspond to the external surface of a cranial bone; and vice versa,
- the outer surface of the thigh bone would not correspond to the outer
- Title: Lecture: The World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- maxillary bones are transformed limbs, also the upper maxillary
- bones are transformed limbs, how everything in the head is an
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture III: World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- how the lower maxillary bones are transformed limbs, how also
- the upper maxillary bones are transformed limbs, how
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: