Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: capacity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- their faculties and their capacity for concentration.
- increasing capacity. We realise that through the activity which
- the faculty of remembrance, the capacity to retain ideas and mental
- pictures, there also exists the capacity to forget. In ordinary life,
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- depends upon our remembering capacity, upon our memory. Only those
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- conditions the intimate character of such a perceptive capacity
- surpassing the ordinary perceptive capacity, but which does not
- meditative representations we strengthen the soul capacity of
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture I: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- such a perceptive capacity is really able to overcome space and
- perceptive capacity, but which does not justify the belief that
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- his full consciousness, to his ordinary capacity of
- more and more attain the capacity to look back upon our
- thinking capacity, which is bound up, as we already have seen,
- our pre-existent life, we must first gain this capacity through
- capacity of looking upon our life's memories (this is something
- and stronger capacity of thinking than that employed for a
- This produces a further capacity which enables one to observe
- capacity to perceive this is acquired by the already mentioned
- Title: Renewal of Culture
- observation based on reason. As a natural consequence, this inner capacity
- education we have not the capacity to understand our fellow-men inwardly, we
- lack the capacity to look with a kind of clairvoyant sympathy into the human
- soul and into what lives in it, a capacity which still existed in many
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: