Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: desire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: On the Reality of Higher Worlds
- this reality, and there is no desire whatever to set these paths in
- Title: Paths to Knowledge of Higher Worlds
- part of him which desires to become acquainted with these worlds
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- desire of unquestionably serious modern scientists leads them to
- external action; otherwise it remains mere desire, even though we
- mere desires, if we are not able to take hold of the external
- a DESIRE, a WISH? It has the peculiar quality of being abstracted
- say: When we only have desires, this is like retracing the
- being, within the soul element. But we also know that desires
- melancholic person will have desires which differ from those of a
- sanguine person. The physical foundation of desires could soon be
- foundation of desires can therefore be seen in the temperament,
- produced their visions, know to what extent human desires have a
- share in these visions. They know that desires which live in the
- and these desires may lead a spiritual investigator to study the
- free from illusion also in regard to human desires which are
- rooted in the human organism, desires rooted in a part of the
- meditation, but he should also transform his desires through
- reach the point of transforming our life of desires, so that
- pedagogical impulses at a maturer age, our wishes and desires
- desires, are those which show us that when we fall asleep we can,
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture I: Foundations of Anthroposophy
- longing, the great desire of unquestionably serious modern
- desire, even though we may cherish the highest ideals, the most
- highest ideals will remain mere desires, if we are not able to
- What characterises a desire, a wish? It has the
- have desires, this is like drawing back the feelers of the
- soul-element. But we also know that desires are, to begin with,
- will have desires which differ from those of a sanguine person.
- The physical foundation of desires could soon be discovered by
- desires can therefore be seen in the temperament, but their
- to what extent human desires have a share in these visions.
- They know that desires which live in the soul's depths have a
- share particularly in mystical experiences, and these desires
- desires which are rooted in the human organism, desires rooted
- desires through self-training.
- life of desire, so that this becomes emancipated from the human
- education of oneself at a maturer age, our wishes and desires
- hand our transformed desires, are those which show us that when
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture II: Man in the Light of Anthroposophy
- past life, we develop the desire to experience in our next
- Title: Renewal of Culture
- general demand, that people are filled by the desire for a renewal of
- of Nature leads to the desire to discover also what lies concealed behind the
- My dear friends, I only desire
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: