Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0079)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dissolve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- elements of the earth and that the etheric body dissolves, as
- substances, must be within him because his thoughts must dissolve
- thoughts could not exist if they did not dissolve mineral,
- hand to dissolve physical substances, to eliminate them from the
- the etheric body may dissolve completely in the universal ether,
- Title: Foundations of Anthroposophy: Lecture III: World Development in the Light of Anthroposophy
- body dissolves, as I described, in the universal cosmic ether.
- must be within him because it must be dissolved by his
- could not exist if they did not dissolve mineral, earthly
- up, thinking must, so to speak, have a free hand to dissolve
- physical body may be cast off, the etheric body may dissolve
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: